INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES:
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
-TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
-PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED.
In order for you to access certain services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
• USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
-COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION
We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
-SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
-USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
-CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
-USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. You may modify any personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information at any time.
-LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION.
You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
• DMCA NOTICE Claims of Copyright Infringement and Related Issues
Beyond Green Innovations, provides news aggregated content to our users for educational purposes.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify us by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of the material that is infringing and needs to be removed, including the source URL of that content
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that we may contact you about your complaint;
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by you, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to, the material.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notification to us by email.
A valid counter notification is written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is located outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent by email to email@example.com
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification.
For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at http://www.copyright.gov.